Salt Lake City, Utah

My new Subaru with 4300 miles was sitting in the garage for two weeks while I was vacationing.The temperature during that time dropped into the single digits.

After vacation, I popped into my barely used car and the front windshield had shatttered into no less than 6 spiderwebby type fractures. I was horrified. Immediatly checked on line and found 100's of similar complaints about the 2015 Outback windshield. I certainly thought the dealer would cover mine since it was not due to a rock chip and was SO extensive in nature.

Took it in and the service rep determined that all were due to "rock chip encounters. He did this by putting a pen tip where ever 2 cracks crossed each other. The result of 2 glass fractures will 100% of the time cause a small indentation.

The dealer basically said "tough luck lady" and waved me byebye even when I pointed out the plethora of complaints about this issue.Come on SUBARU step up!

Review about: Subaru Of America Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Subaru Of America?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more