Subaru Of America - 2015 Outback windshield

71 of 197 Subaru Of America reviews

My new Subaru with 4300 miles was sitting in the garage for two weeks while I was vacationing.The temperature during that time dropped into the single digits.

After vacation, I popped into my barely used car and the front windshield had shatttered into no less than 6 spiderwebby type fractures. I was horrified. Immediatly checked on line and found 100's of similar complaints about the 2015 Outback windshield. I certainly thought the dealer would cover mine since it was not due to a rock chip and was SO extensive in nature.

Took it in and the service rep determined that all were due to "rock chip encounters. He did this by putting a pen tip where ever 2 cracks crossed each other. The result of 2 glass fractures will 100% of the time cause a small indentation.

The dealer basically said "tough luck lady" and waved me byebye even when I pointed out the plethora of complaints about this issue.Come on SUBARU step up!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
71 of 197 Subaru Of America reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Subaru Of America. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Subaru Of America.
Filing a new complaint about
×