My new Subaru with 4300 miles was sitting in the garage for two weeks while I was vacationing.The temperature during that time dropped into the single digits.

After vacation, I popped into my barely used car and the front windshield had shatttered into no less than 6 spiderwebby type fractures. I was horrified. Immediatly checked on line and found 100's of similar complaints about the 2015 Outback windshield. I certainly thought the dealer would cover mine since it was not due to a rock chip and was SO extensive in nature.

Took it in and the service rep determined that all were due to "rock chip encounters. He did this by putting a pen tip where ever 2 cracks crossed each other. The result of 2 glass fractures will 100% of the time cause a small indentation.

The dealer basically said "tough luck lady" and waved me byebye even when I pointed out the plethora of complaints about this issue.Come on SUBARU step up!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Subaru Of America and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Subaru Of America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Subaru Of America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Subaru Of America?

Comments