2016 Subaru Of America Wrx Car Review from Saint Louis, Missouri

38 of 197 Subaru Of America reviews

Horrible buying experience at your local Lou Fusz Subaru St Louis Missouri! I ordered it WRX in February doing the time there's no problem at all but after my car arrived ! It's a long story I have some parts to be installed on my car which they charge me to put it on....wheels, window visor and tinted windows, STI wing (after market) the dealership at Lou Fusz promised and charged everything that's supposed to be done on my car!!( during that time I referred a friend of mine bought the same car as me just in a different color) when it's time for me to pick up a car I saw that tinted window, window visor it wasn't done and also they did a horrible job with the paint on my trunk also on the STI wing there was bubble and run everywhere and I have inspected my trunk lid there is Dent inside of my trunk and rust spot on my brand new car!!! Finally after the third time they corrected the problem but still have scratches on my trunk.....( there's more to it I just don't want to explain .I have all the conversation text and copied if the corporate office wants me to prove I have it)

The most furious things that make me so angry was that after the delivery they promised me going to give me a referral because my friend bought a car two weeks after me..... Lou Fusz had to call me and tell me if I don't give them two survey with all tens I will not able to get my referral and also they deliver to car with empty tank still didn't fill it up until this date... sorry about my English I try my best hopefully you understand I need some help... I picked up my car April 14th and look at it now the problem still there hasn't been fixed and they put me through a lot of stress

So please have someone call and talk to me I can explain much better

314-441-1582

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

2016 Subaru Wrx
Review category
Dealers
review #863581

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Subaru Of America? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
38 of 197 Subaru Of America reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.