2016 Subaru Of America Wrx Car Review from Saint Louis, Missouri
Horrible buying experience at your local Lou Fusz Subaru St Louis Missouri! I ordered it WRX in February doing the time there's no problem at all but after my car arrived ! It's a long story I have some parts to be installed on my car which they charge me to put it on....wheels, window visor and tinted windows, STI wing (after market) the dealership at Lou Fusz promised and charged everything that's supposed to be done on my car!!( during that time I referred a friend of mine bought the same car as me just in a different color) when it's time for me to pick up a car I saw that tinted window, window visor it wasn't done and also they did a horrible job with the paint on my trunk also on the STI wing there was bubble and run everywhere and I have inspected my trunk lid there is Dent inside of my trunk and rust spot on my brand new car!!! Finally after the third time they corrected the problem but still have scratches on my trunk.....( there's more to it I just don't want to explain .I have all the conversation text and copied if the corporate office wants me to prove I have it)
The most furious things that make me so angry was that after the delivery they promised me going to give me a referral because my friend bought a car two weeks after me..... Lou Fusz had to call me and tell me if I don't give them two survey with all tens I will not able to get my referral and also they deliver to car with empty tank still didn't fill it up until this date... sorry about my English I try my best hopefully you understand I need some help... I picked up my car April 14th and look at it now the problem still there hasn't been fixed and they put me through a lot of stress
So please have someone call and talk to me I can explain much better
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "My new Subaru with 4300 miles was sitting in the garage for two weeks while I was vacationing. The temperature during that time dropped into the single digits. After vacation,..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit. The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover..."
- "Epic footage found below in, what is, my first documentary short ever produced. Being self-employed, I was forced to go through healthcare.gov to get individual health insurance. The..."
- "I had an incident @ schmucks on Blundell. There was some metal on the electric cart left from seemingly a sign was removed. I cut my knee on the cart..."