2016 Subaru Of America Wrx Car Review from Saint Louis, Missouri
Horrible buying experience at your local Lou Fusz Subaru St Louis Missouri! I ordered it WRX in February doing the time there's no problem at all but after my car arrived ! It's a long story I have some parts to be installed on my car which they charge me to put it on....wheels, window visor and tinted windows, STI wing (after market) the dealership at Lou Fusz promised and charged everything that's supposed to be done on my car!!( during that time I referred a friend of mine bought the same car as me just in a different color) when it's time for me to pick up a car I saw that tinted window, window visor it wasn't done and also they did a horrible job with the paint on my trunk also on the STI wing there was bubble and run everywhere and I have inspected my trunk lid there is Dent inside of my trunk and rust spot on my brand new car!!! Finally after the third time they corrected the problem but still have scratches on my trunk.....( there's more to it I just don't want to explain .I have all the conversation text and copied if the corporate office wants me to prove I have it)
The most furious things that make me so angry was that after the delivery they promised me going to give me a referral because my friend bought a car two weeks after me..... Lou Fusz had to call me and tell me if I don't give them two survey with all tens I will not able to get my referral and also they deliver to car with empty tank still didn't fill it up until this date... sorry about my English I try my best hopefully you understand I need some help... I picked up my car April 14th and look at it now the problem still there hasn't been fixed and they put me through a lot of stress
So please have someone call and talk to me I can explain much better
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "Maximus Metal Roofing in Trussville, AL (Birmingham), owned by Robert E. Brewster, Jr. put (or almost completed) putting a metal roof on my home. Mr. Brewster was very anxious..."
- "Just over a year of owning this brand, the fabric is unraveling and splitting on 5 of the 7 seat cushions. The center cushion on the sofa now has so..."
- "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."