3.2
Interest Rate

My wife traded In her 2015 Crosstrek (no issues at all) for a new 2018 Crosstrek ($35,000.00). Her job demands she drive about 30K miles per year so she needs a safe and reliable vehicle obviously.

She currently has 5,000 miles on her new car. All of a sudden, twice within the last month, her car has stalled when stopped at a stop sign. No warning, the car just shuts off. Restarted after putting in park and pressing the break and the starter button.

Of course, we are now super aware of the "cvt" transmission and the prior stalling issues from previous models. We do remember getting the extended warranty letter from Subaru some time ago for our 2015 regarding the transmission. Thought they were just rewarding customers for a proven product. I guess we got duped.

Subaru, the stalling issue is still prevalent.

Just

search the Internet specifically for model year 2018. Subaru needs to recall these vehicles and fix the problem before people get killed when their 2018 stalls at highway speed without warning!!!

Review about: 2018 Subaru Of America Crosstrek Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Recall, Recall the 2018 crosstrek for stalling isssues, After sales.

Comments

This has happened to me.om 3 separate occasions now! I bought mine in March brand new and it has been is shop almost a month total. Anyone get a resolution?

Same thing is happening to me on my limited crosstrek build in 5/2018 it's at mark Miller Subaru of south towns sandy Utah.

to Mohammad Sial #1537390

They better buy the car back at my purchase price

I wouldn't drive one if they gave it to me.