Gardner, Massachusetts

My servicing dealer Milford Subaru Milford NH is EXCELLENT and in every aspect a FIVE STAR PERFORMER....the radio in our 2018 Outback has DIED TWO TIMES...the second event is totally ridiculous. The dealer's response is EXCELLENT but burden is with Subaru...I am a faithful supporter having bought 3, and instrumental in 3 more sales.....my wife depends heavily on Bluetooth for her work...not to mention she missed the holiday tunes!!

Again, my dealer is right on any and all servicing...the ONLY issue is with Subaru factory level support//solutions....my only and first complaint with Subaru....

FIX IT!! Boot someone in the butt!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Subaru Of America Outback Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Fix the radio/solve YOUR radio problem please.

Comments

You might try contacting SOA about the issue, but as an employee I can bet you will get denied any real help. Your best bet is to file a lawsuit against SOA for warranty contract violation.

The continued radio issues are bs, maybe Subaru should work on a reliable replacement that isn't manufactured by Harmon- Kardon. The internet and forums are full of customers with this issue.

There are thousands of reports on head unit failures going back months. There is even a class action lawsuit in discovery.

@Anonymous 95 goober

I am having issues with the radio in my 2018 Outback currently. It has been in the shop waiting for the radio to arrive to be fixed.

The radio was ordered over 2 weeks ago. I’ve always had Toyota’s .... never had a problem....

shame on me for changing. How do I get in on the class action suit?

Subaru Of America Reviews