Owings Mills, Maryland

The truth about our car buying experience, a truth, that I’m sure USA should be aware of. It happened during the purchase, contract signing day and again yesterday, the day we picked up the car, we were subject to the wear out the customer scam game both days. First when the Subaru was ordered, it took three hours flim-flam and then some fancy stalling to get a price from the sales person, got to check with my manager, and then his boss, when it final came to get a price the taxes, title and tags etc were not included, and then another 30 minutes later the final price arrived. The same thing happened when we picked up the car, three hour of Flim-flam reviewing our address, birthday and phone numbers, about 6 times. Paperwork taken up the chain for approval, who are we waiting for, waiting, waiting for a process that most be done for legal reasons....then we meet the guy that sho-be-does us with *** questions and finally gets to what this three hours of waiting is all about, selling warranties etc. I think Subaru Corporation should be told about their tactics. Jackie my Wife 79 purchased the 2016 Subaru Forester,I’m her Husband Gene 82, I was with here during both ordeals. Maybe I can do something to save future car buyers from this hideous Heritage Scam. The actors in this scam were Tim Williams lead sales and 4 other of the staff. I wrote the Pres. of the dealership Gordon March III, he did not reply.

I always believed positive things about Subaru. I bet this experience could change the minds of other like Subaru believers.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Subaru Of America Cons: Deceitful salesman al.

Comments