My radio died! What was not expected that my back up camera, Bluetooth and Nav System all went dead too!the dealer says it’s a Harmon Radio issue, basically washing their hands and saying it can be 2-3 weeks before we get a replacement.

It’s a NEW CAR! Tell me how I can get it done now! I’m a traveling sales agent trying to LOVE MY SUBARU who traded in my LEXUS who never had a problem like this. This is my first Subaru.

I had 5 Lexus cars and made a change. Guess I should go back to LEXUS and trade it in.

I can afford to do that but I really do love my outback. Angry I can’t earn a living and pay for my loan under these conditions

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Subaru Of America Outback Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Have had the same problem . Was promised a new radio 4 weeks ago...haven't heard from Subaru.

Very disappointd in this service.

This is my first Subaru and will definitely be my last. Sad because I love the car, but when you have to wait this long for repairs to a major feature of the car, it is ridiculous.

Welcome to the club...on my SECOND failure in last six months.....2018 Outback less than 10 months in service. Seems to be lousy system that continues to baffle Subaru and Harmon Radio.

I have the same problem with my 2018 Outback. It has been 4 weeks since the Riverside Subaru dealer ordered it.

They tell me they never know when a replacement radio will come in. They said throughout the U.S. there are thousands of radios on back order. They cannot tell me where I am on the list.

They really don't care after they sell you a car. I will never buy another Subaru and certainly cannot recommendthat anyone buy one.

Subaru came thru with an accommodation to lessen a bad part. While I still need to wait, the dealer did call me and resolved the matter with an offering.