4.1

I wanted to make a formal complaint regarding the situation below so I called the Subaru number but after 20 min on hold and the roadside guy finally showing up- I gave up. I did email them so we will see what happens.

Today I had my first problem with the car which was a dead battery caused by one of my kids. That is all fine but I called at 1:40 and got a return call at 2:38 saying the roadside assistance man would arrive by 2:48. After a no show, I had to call 3 times. First I was hung up on, second time she said they would be there in 30 min, and almost an hour after that I had to call again and they finally showed up around 4:40.

That is 2 hours after the promised time and 3 hours from when I called. I actually wouldn't have minded waiting as I live close enough to walk or take a bus around with my small kids but I really don't think it is acceptable to keep telling me they are on their way when they aren't. I wasted my entire afternoon which I needed to work, go to the doctor and supermarket -waiting.

If I had known it was going to be after 4pm I would have had plenty of time to walk to run my errands and would have been an much happier customer. The roadside assistance reps blamed it on the tow company but honestly it is a service provided by Subaru and thus is their responsibility to ensure proper communication with your clients.

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Roadside Assistance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Subaru Of America Pros: I love the service at the stamford location.

Subaru Of America Cons: Roadside assistance service.

• Communications bad