filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
In October 2016, my Jeep was T-boned and totaled. I lived across from Caravel Subaru, so I went to them to get a new car. It was at a time that I had to work 7 days a week, so the timing couldn't have been worse. I was told that I could lease a Legacy for $280 a month....
Show

Subaru Of America - Bublling paint turning to rust in a 2011 Subaru Forester.

My paint is turning rust color . What can I do ? I thought about buying another Subaru but if my 8 year old Subaru is rusting already then I bet think twice . How do you fix a quarter size spot with cutting my quarter panel off. I talk to a body shop and they have not seen that on a Subaru. Please help what to do.

Subaru Of America - 2018 Outback Radio system SECOND FAILURE

My servicing dealer Milford Subaru Milford NH is EXCELLENT and in every aspect a FIVE STAR PERFORMER....the radio in our 2018 Outback has DIED TWO TIMES...the second event is totally ridiculous. The dealer's response is EXCELLENT but burden is with Subaru...I am a faithful supporter having bought 3, and instrumental in 3 more sales.....my wife depends heavily on Bluetooth for her work...not to mention she missed the holiday tunes!! Again, my dealer is right on any and all servicing...the ONLY issue is with Subaru factory level support//solutions....my only and first complaint with Subaru.... FIX IT!! Boot someone in the butt!!

Subaru Of America - Technical service bulletin

No answer, tried to contact about assistance in either partial payment or full replacement of 2011 outback torque converter

Subaru Of America in Livermore, California - Issues with car

1. The car's tires spin all of a sudden with a loud squealing noise. The whole cars shudders and there is a loss of acceleration. This happens intermittently. Fearing for the car and my family's safety. Dealership was unable to reproduce the issue. 2. Check Engine lights came on. Dealership replaced a valve in the transmission 3. Service advisor managed to reproduce the issue. Dealership claims that unless a qualified technician reproduces the issue, it cannot be diagnosed. I'm left in a lurch here. Bought a $50,000 dollar 2019 Ascent that seems to be a lemon!

Subaru Of America - No answer

Day before Christmas. What I WANTED to tell you is your gas mileage listed for Subaru Forester is completely bogus! I've had my new 2018 Forester over a year now. Haven't checked, but suspected all along I wasn't getting what you claim. Just did a 1303 mile trip from Washington to Arizona. And I am indeed, EXTREMELY TICKED about your claims of 30-32. Honestly, that was the MAIN reason I bought a Forester.. 25.676 mpg!... over 1303 miles! That is RIDICULOUS!!!!! I want back my Chevy HHR!
Show

Subaru Of America in Cherry Hill, New Jersey - Bad customer service with Type RA

Bought the type RA, was promised a list of exclusive parts. Hardly any parts are exclusive. We emailed multiple people from Subaru of America over a 3-5 month period and no action was taken. Please read attached PDF. http://type-ra.info/petition/
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Subaru Of America - Starlink

No one answered my call
Reply to reviews
For the second time my screen went black The first time it happened was a couple of months after I purchased the 2018 outback. They replaced it from another new vehicle. Well it happened again yesterday. This time they said there were 13 people in front of me and that...
2.8
I liked
  • Sales person and sales manager
I didn't like
  • Service department not knowing when the car will be fixed
Show

Subaru Of America - Very disappointed in their advance notice of defects.

Due to a defect in the radio, I do not have a radio, CD player, blue-tooth, navigational system, back-up camera or any of the features that first attracted me to the vehicle. Was told that they do not do recalls unless it is a safety issue. Was told I must wait 5 to 8 weeks for a remedy. In the meantime, I am making payments on a car that doesn't even have the basics, much less the "extra features". I know it's through no fault of my local service department, but I feel like Subaru knew of this defect and should have recalled the effected models BEFORE everything failed.
3.4