2.2

I am continually disappointed with my Subaru durability. I own a 2012 legacy, have been the only owner and have it serviced at a dealer, the same dealer since the day i bought it, thinking this was a good idea and would help it last longer.

Often they are fixing one part and break another; sometimes they own up to it other times not. The most recent BS repair was a 'stripped ' oil pan. Well I have had many cars for long periods of time and have never had a stripped oil pan. It went in for an oil change with no drips or leaks then i was told it was so damaged they did not even know how the plug was still in there.

Since i was leaving on vacation i did not have any time to research so $400 later my tiny oil pan and gasket (part price $87) was installed.

As i was laying under my car the next day i was pretty sure i could have installed the thing in 15 minutes but it took the mechanic $264 in labor, so like 90 minutes - it left me feeling double ripped off. Do not trust your dealers, or your cars are just cheap crap Either way I do not love my subaru and never have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Oil Change.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Subaru Of America Pros: Service sometimes.

Subaru Of America Cons: Having to complain to get any service, It is dumb when they break a part, Car is still in the shop and i get a followup call.

Comments