4834B Bridge Rd, Suffolk, VA 23435
2.9

We purchased a brand new, Touring Edition, Outback in beginning of 2017. In Jan 19, I tried to update my Navigation maps on their website, but it gave me an error message saying it didn't recognize my VIN number and said to try back at a later date.

So I left them an email, along with attachments proving I own the vehicle (copy of service invoice with VIN, a copy of my insurance and VA registration cards, each of which show the VIN).

Yet they never even responded to my request to add my car to their customer service database (Geesh, you buy a goddam car from them and then you have to PROVE you did? What kind of database do they maintain???) Anyway, here I am, 6 months later trying again to get a maps update and I get the same friggin' error message, that they don't recognize my VIN number!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Subaru Of America Pros: Great quality, Safe vehicles, Auto all wheel drive.

Subaru Of America Cons: Lousy customer service, Poor customer service, Different log-ins depending on which subaru site you need, Non-responsive to emails through their website.

Comments