Subaru Of America Phone Numbers and Emails

• (856) 488-8663

Subaru Of America Email:

customer@subaru.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Subaru Of America Customer Service Overview

• Subaru Of America Customer Service is rated at 2 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    100% phone 0% email
  • The best phone number to call Subaru Of America is 8007822783. 95% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 71% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is from 3 to 5 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 5 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Subaru Of America may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, address or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Subaru Of America?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 782-2783
Total calls: 2 473 Issues resolved: 64 Last call: May 20, 2024

What Is the Subaru of America Customer Service Phone Number?

The company provides a list of Subaru customer service numbers to take care of the different needs and concerns of the customers. For instance, if you have general inquiries or require assistance, call the Subaru phone number at 1-800-782-2783. You can dial the toll-free number any time of the day and also use it to request information about the services offered. Similarly, Subaru of America phone number for roadside assistance is 1080-261-2155. For concerns related to STARLINK, the Subaru support number is 1-855-753-2495. In addition, the company has published the Subaru corporate number, which is 1-856-488-8500. Besides, if your concerns are media-related, Subaru corporate office number is 1-856-488-663.

Subaru headquarters is at Subaru of America, Inc., 1 Subaru Drive, Camden, New Jersey 08103, United States. This corporate location is the center for the company’s extensive operations and corporate functions. The Subaru corporate office will contact the support team for business-related inquiries or collaborations. The office has fixed hours of operations starting at 8:00 AM and ending at 8:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. On Friday, the business hours for Subaru customer service range between 10:30 AM and 5:00 PM EST. The Subaru corporate is open to the public on Saturday as well. The hours are between 9:00 Am and 3:30 PM EST. There is yet another Subaru of America customer service mailing address. It is Subaru of America, Inc. P.O. Box 9103 Camden, NJ 08101.

Subaru of America offers a direct email address so customers can write their concerns and get a response. The published Subaru customer service email is cusotmer@subaru.com. Besides using the Subaru of America email address, there is an alternative to filling out the form available on the Customer Support of the company’s official website. Once you input your details and submit the form, the team will reply as soon as possible. You can also contact Subaru customer service by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right corner of the screen and chatting with Subaru Concierge Bot. If you wish to speak with an expert of the Subaru customer care team, the hours are between 6:00 AM and 9:00 PM EST, Monday through Saturday. On Sunday, the hours are between 11:30 Am and 6:30 PM EST.

PissedConsumer Club

2.0 / 5
Poor
David G Lod
Report recurring motor failures on a Subaru Outback

I was asked to leave with my car at 140,000 after my second engine failed after 50,000 miles. Metrowest Subaru incorrectly installed my last motor or it was defective. I am unhappy and without a vehicle after 0ver 10K$ in repairs.

Javone S
I have a complaint about Oliver subru dealership

I had a really bad and unprofessional experience with Oliver subru of Vermont they don't value or appreciate their customers they lied to me about detailing a vehicle I spent almost 40k on and told me it was nothing they would do for me and to top it off they only gave me one key fob to the vehicle I'm still waiting on being reimbursed for the detailing services I had to pay for out of pocket not to mention after I gave my five Hundred dollar deposit to hold the car I was told to send a photo of my driver's license and once my sales guy Jhon seen I was African american he didn't contact Mr back for two whole day's that should have been my sign to not do business with them

john r Oox
Starlink billing
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Avoid Starlink services!
Signed up for Starlink services for a Christmas gift on 12/25/23. Subaru decided to bill me retroactively to 7/22/22.

I have made 9 calls, been transferred from customer service to customer advocacy to warranty.

I have been promised callbacks twice with no response as of 1/15/24. Car is great, but customer service is a complete failure.

kayla h Eam
Buyback
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Worst customer service ever got a new 2021 sti it now has 13000 miles on it been in the shop ten times they finally agreed to buy it back Ive been with out my car since Nov 1 cause they cant figure out whats wrong with it still dont have it and its now dec 14 2023 and I have to wait for 4 to 6 weeks for the money so now I have to be out of a car even longer all I want it the little bit of money they are giving back to me so I can get a car that works the lady the whole time didnt want to help me only time she would call me back is when I emailed or called her boss then I messaged hes today and she wasnt nice to me at all Ive done nothing to these people that treat me like I dont matter for *** kinda SAD how they dont give a *** about me or my wellbeing not my fault your car has a lemon wont ever own a Subaru again and I will tell everyone the way I was treat through this whole thing

How Good is Subaru Of America's Customer Service?

Augustus Jag
Augustus Jag
Feels Neutral | Apr 10, 2024

So the problem might be resolved and it might not only time will tell but if they can't fix the problem I will not be buying another Subaru if you can't fix the cars you sell then you become incompetent and why would I want to support that

Maurice F Sjx
Maurice F Sjx
Feels Satisfied | Apr 06, 2024

It as very good from start to end

Janice C Oph
Janice C Oph
Feels Disappointed | Mar 15, 2024

So far not good

Donesha Cel
Donesha Cel
Feels Satisfied | Jan 22, 2024

Iam still waiting for a response to my problem with my radio in my 2018 subaru outback. It's a factory defect in the touch screen. I also have a 2015 that is perfect.

Ellison Phc
Ellison Phc
Feels Disappointed | Jan 13, 2024

Didn't get in touch with anyone

Nyoka Wjt
Nyoka Wjt
Feels Disappointed | Jan 03, 2024

They don't answer and don't return calls.

Summary of Subaru Of America Customer Service Calls

8% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Subaru Of America?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Warranty”
  • “Problems with iphone carplay connection”
  • “Warranty info”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about warranty”
  • “Check on my warranty”
  • “Question about purchase”

Staff Question:

• “Complaint about service, with auto, with dealer”
  • “Service Issue”
  • “Complaint about service”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Complaint - Failure of Dealer to install wireless phone charger”
  • “Excessive charges”
  • “Payment fraud”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Dealer doesn't want to exchange my vehicle”
  • “2018 subaru outback. My radio needs to be replaced it has bubbles in the touch screen and the radio doesn't play properly”
  • “My engine is messed up and need to replace”

Account Question:

• “Starlink membership”
  • “Car not o my Subaru account”
  • “Can’t get my MySubaru login to work”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Car not delivered”
  • “Didn't receive my online Subaru for the Forester I just purchased”
  • “Recall letter sent to the wrong address”

Refund Question:

• “Failure of dealer to refund deposit”
  • “Warranty refund”
  • “Refund for extended warranty”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Eyesite and driver focus shuts off”
  • “App issues”
  • “Application says I don't have any registered vehicles”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Did not authorize renewing starlink! Please cancel immediately!”
  • “Renew subscription”
  • “Want To cancel starlink”

Cards Question:

• “To complain about them charging me 3% to use my credit card after charging me $200 an hour labor fee and a 10% disposal fee”
  • “My Subaru card”
  • “$50 test drive Visa card promotion”

Employment Question:

• “Poker maintenance job”
  • “Check that car payoff is completed”
  • “Job scam”

Other Question:

• “Ongoing vehicle issue”
  • “My car”