2511 Technology Dr, Elgin, IL 60124, USA
2.4

My 2017 Subaru Outback (still under warranty) had a dead battery while located in our rather small garage. The battery did not respond to a jump start.

And the local Subaru dealer (Naperville, IL) refused to accept the bad battery and provide a new battery - they needed the entire automobile or nothing. In trying to satisfy this strange barrier a tow truck was dispatched via the nationwide Subaru group. It was determined that a tow would be very risky as the normal towing equipment would not work in the stored environment. The local Subaru dealer still refused to provide a battery or accept a test of the failed unit.

So I now have to buy my own battery as well as rent an automobile to get the job done.

So much for the worth of a warranty or service.

I received no help what so ever from this Subaru dealer.

I am not sure that want to do business with Subaru in the future. I must add that the Subaru dealer in my hometown of Savannah, GA has always been an excellent customer driven group - quite unlike the Naperville group.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Subaru Of America Outback Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Subaru Of America Cons: Bullying behavior.

• Subaru dealer