Portland, Maine

Very disappointed in the customer services I received this morning. This car was purchased used for my teenage daughter with expectation that subaru is the safest car.

Within months of the purchase the break line leaked and no brakes. My daughter spent all of her hard earned money to get them fixed. Within days we saw a recall on the break lines. Since the mechanic was not an authorized subaru dealer we are told no reimbursement or any assistance from Subaru at all.

This is extremely unfortunate that you are unwilling to assist in any way, not even a little, not even for parts only for an issue that could have caused harm due to selling a vehicle that was unsafe. Now we are taking the vehicle for an air bag recall.

To say the least I have experienced a terrible time with purchasing a subaru and this is all due to manufacture issues nothing to due with it being used. Very disappointed, subaru owner.

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Car Repair.

Subaru Of America Cons: To many recalls and no compassion.

Comments