Valley Stream, New York
2.0

I am filing a complaint against Mike Levy Sales Representative from Gregoris Subaru of Valley Stream 555 west merrick rd. valley stream NY not only with subaru but also with the better business bureau.

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW DISRESPECTFUL HE WAS. Some needs to take appropriate action against this sales representative. He treated me and mom my like we were trash. Me and my mom were looking to purchase a subaru.

We found a car we like and wanted to talk to a rep and we got Mike levy. This representative was very disrespectful and very nasty attitude. It got to the point where he started screaming at us for no apparent reason. Even the customers that were inside the place were looking at him and shaking heads.

Everything was either his way or no way at all. Me and my mom where in total shock. We couldn't believe what was happening. We asked to talk to a manager his answer was NO right away.

We were very nice and respectful to him and he was screaming at the top of his lungs.

We walked over to a manager and when we sat down with him he get walking by and continued to be disrespectful in front of the manager small talking negative things he even said some bad curse words which i am not going to repeat. Because this is no way to treat someone that i give you respect to and i demand the same respect back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Subaru Of America Pros: Howard weber shafiq shiafi.

Subaru Of America Cons: Mike levy.

Comments

You're obviously lying about the sales rep's demeanor and your own, and I guarantee you started harassing the poor gentleman when he wouldn't give in to your demands. You are a wicked, spiteful person and the BBB will refuse to assist you because the BBB does not dirty its hands with lying thieves like yourself.

@Anonymous

First of all you werent there so you abiously clueless on what went down. So you dont know sqaut that happened.

So dont say anything if you dont know what your talking about it. And i will continue to pursue this because i know what went down and i have witnesses ok . So dont tell me what you think cause it really doesnt have an impact on me at all. And i will do what i have to do about this person and NO i will not let it slide.

He was totally disespectful and should be written up for this and i will make sure this gets done. But thanks for trying

@Anonymous

It's too bad your grammar is so poor. I think you are about 12 and making this up!