3.4
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This my second Subaru, I like my 2018 Forester except for the Radio/ clock console. The clock is a pain in the but to set , takes too long .

First you can't figure it out with out looking up directions in manual. Just to find how to set clock in the manual takes for ever and is hard to locate. Following the directions can be confusing. Why does there need to be so much button pushing just to set the damn clock!

The radio console is a nightmare. Just for me to change from CD to radio while driving I have to pull off the side of the road and stop because it takes my eyes off the road to long trying to find the right screen spaces to push. The positioning of the radio is a issue too. When I use my pointing finger to push the space for a preset station because of the slant of the radio my knuckles of my hand hit the screen before my finger does.

This just knocks it to the wrong station. The rest of the junk that is offered on the console I do not what to even attempt.

Forget the blue tube who could figure out how to use it. I looked at the half a book of direction and said, " to *** with that mess"!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Subaru Of America Forester Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Subaru Of America Pros: Good service at ny dealer.

Comments