Subaru of Bozeman did the free inspection in less that 25 minutes, claiming there was no oil on the dip stick and I needed over 1300$ in repairs on drain pain, gaskets and rear access panel.I trusted these clowns and added oil to my car.

Boy was I ***. I even called them back to make sure I would be OK to go on a road trip. I did not trust this inspection because there was no oil on my garage floor or in my driveway. When I asked about this the BZ techs said the oil was blowing off when I was driving--that is odd--the car only leaks when I an driving and not when it is parked?

Three weeks later Chaplin's Subaru in Seattle free inspection took well over an hour. Result too much oil in car but drain pan is leaking, repair 200$. Which one would you trust? The national company does not care about this issue at all.

Shame on Subaru for such shoddy inspections, free or not.

The BZ dealership claims they "topped" off my oil but they did not tell me this nor is it stated in their written inspection.Now where do I go to find out what repairs my car really needs since Subaru cannot be trusted?

Review about: Subaru Of America Repair.

Had an Experience with Subaru Of America?

Comments