3888 WA-16, Bremerton, WA 98312, USA

I have a 2017 Subaru Outback. It has 27, 000 miles on it.

I took it a month ago to Peninsula Subaru dealership because it was stalling while sitting at an idle. They said carbon buildup in the throttle body. It started making weird noises again at 2 weeks later. call dealership up they said to continue to drive it as normal to get the fluids that they put in to clean the throttle body all the way through.

I called them today need to bring my car in because it sounds like a car that has 300, 000 miles on it when you start it up instead of a new car like it should. They told me that they might not be able to get it done by Tuesday. We are an Army Family driving to Tennessee from Washington State on Wednesday. their tax are in training they are borrowing attack from a different dealership and seem to not know if that Tech can handle the problem or not.

The dealership doesn't seem to know if they can fix it in a week or not.

Please help. I can't have my car dying on me while driving cross-country in the summer time with two kids and a dog in it.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Subaru Of America Outback Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments