State: England Product: 2013 Subaru Of America Legacy Car Clear all filters (1 of 3 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Subaru Of America in Swindon, England - Subaru SUCKS Buy HONDA

1.9
I've never had such an aweful experience as I have had with my 2013 SubaruLegacy. First month had to replace the seat Car Drives like a tank but since I've aways had HONDAs I wasn't sure if I was just spoiled by how great HONDAs drive first 6 months the paint started CHIPPING Thinking it was a BIG mistake to change up to a SUBARU now in year 3 and only 57,000 miles the transmission had to be replace. Loaner car was great so I hoped that once the transmission was fixed mine would drive better. NOPE still drives like a tank and now after less than 2 weeks it makeing the same sound it made when we had to have transmission changed so I guess I'm going to have to take it back to the dealer to get transmission fixed again After multiple calls to Subaru and waiting for 25-70 mins each time to talk to someone, they will give me a Whopping $500.00 credit if I want to buy a new car from them......amazing that they think that would help in the least. I've never had such bad luck with a car but I think everyone should be aware that they are not what the ads claim.. My car, that I paid $26,000, is now worth 13,300 on a trade in with Subaru and I haven't had it to Honda yet so I'm not sure what they will give me:(
Review
Product
2013 Subaru Of America Legacy Car
Pros
  • Auto all wheel drive
Cons
  • Phone support is lousy
  • Lousy driving car and issues with quality of car
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags