5822 Odana Road, Madison, WI 53719

Hi,

I bought my Subaru Outback at Subaru in West Madison, WI. I love my car but the service is a constant cause of frustration.

When they started their "service" lane you couldn't schedule an oil change anymore. I went there three times now, just to find that the wait was over THREE HOURS! I work for a non-profit and serve lots of families that need my help and can't afford not to be there for that amount of time. There is nothing to do for a three hour wait and I drive a long time to get there.

I even called ones before to ask about the wait and was told 30min just to find out that when I got there it was 3 hours. I have tried 3 times this time and finally went to another place to change my oil. This has not been the first time. My car is 5 years old.

I love my Subaru which I bought there new but will not buy one again because I am so disappointed with the service.

I used to work for a truck shop so know how this works.

They could open another lane or have the ability to schedule oil changes like they used to.

This is very frustrating, so I wanted to let you know as you will be loosing a customer. I was am planning on buying a new car in two years.

Thanks,

Julia Meyers

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Oil Change.

Reason of review: Express lane takes 3 hours.

Comments