2235 Marlton Pike W, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002, USA
1.8

I would like to tell you all about my subaru story and how they treat there customers. I brought my 2015 wrx in for emissions recall 2 weeks later my engine blows up..

subaru paid for the tear down of the engine, but hung me out to dry on the rest so I had to pay 2600.00 out of pocket to get my car fixed. Took them to court and I won, and 7 months later they billed me for the rental car that I had while my car was being fixed. Most of the contact I have had is with SAM BROWN, who has been a NIGHTMARE to deal with( not returning calls, stalling me on getting my car fixed, 5 weeks it took and the only reason it was not longer is because i paid the rest of the bill). I had the car 2 1/2 years with no problems only had 26k, 2 weeks after they had it the engine blows up and they would not help me out.

Beware of SUBARU and there horrible customer service.

DO NOT BY A SUBARU, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!. I will keep posting this until they pay for the rental or until I have to take them back to court again ( which is probably the way it will have to work out), is this what u expect for a corporation?

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Car Repair.

Subaru Of America Cons: Subaru customer service.

Comments

Oh gawd. That's awful!

Dealing with her now. Very Unprofessional and not helpful in any form.

@Anonymous

Can you believe her... u would think she OWNS subaru.. and no one else u can talk to other than her, Right??You are gonna have to take them to court, what happened!!

Subaru Of America Reviews