17801 Gale Ave, City of Industry, CA 91748, USA

This dealership is absolutely RIDICULOUS!!! I've never been more insulted or offended in my life!

Manger Carlos Cerna knows NOTHING about customer service or how to be a decent person! His demeanor and words towards my family and myself were unacceptable! He talked down to my mother in law and myself. I can not believe how rude he was to my family!

Seriously Carlos needs a refresher in how to speak to customers! Carlos spoke ill of my profession of being a teacher ... the nerve! People in the world today have their education thanks to teachers.

I am so disappointed.

Carlos had no idea what he was doing. He couldn't answer simple questions and preferred to waste our time by tip toeing around subjects ... so we left! We didn't ask to be disrespected but that's what Puente Hills Subaru gives their customers ...

disrespect and disappointment. I will be calling corporate to complain about Carlos Cerna so that no one will ever have to be treated the way we were.

Thanks for nothing Puente Hills Subaru!

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Manager.

Comments