I originally went to my mechanic to assess this noise. My mechanic said ac compressor clutch has to go to Subaru (warranty).

Take it to them they replaced the ac compressor and SERP belt. This is still the same noise. Third (alleged) replacement. I have called.

Gone down there this will be the fourth time same issue. They belittle me make me feel stupid and are demeaning. I called manufacturer and made a formal complaint. My next move is going to the DMV.

I have spoken with Stephen the director at Subaru Las Vegas he tells me my car is supposed to be making this noise and nothing is wrong and he can’t visibly see what is going on and bla bla bla, however, I have three different mechanics and another director at my mechanics shop saying differently. The gap on the ac compressor clutch is not set properly. They insist they replaced it. I do not think so.

This is the third one in the car. (Ac compressor) I’m fed up. I want to take my car somewhere else but cannot because the warranty issue. Please do something so I can have my car back to normal and so I can stop wasting my time.

I cannot keep calling off of work to have them not fix this issue. I can elaborate more in detail over a phone call. The customer service my mother received and myself from Justin and Stephen have been nothing short of ridiculous and horrid. They undermine my intelligence and belittled myself and my mother when we call.

I used to be a mechanic and have plenty of knowledge and am mechanically inclined. So because I’m a woman they feel the need to belittle and make me feel stupid. Not acceptable. And this issue is definitely not acceptable.

I want my car fixed.

Or I will find a way to have an ASE certified Subaru mechanic do it and send the bill for warranty coverage. I am pissed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Car.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments