Morristown, New Jersey

Dear Sir:

Brought in my 2018 Outback for a problem noise under the hood in September. Might be suspension or steering. Had three separate service appointments. Did without car for at least 6/ days. No loaner offered. Final insult, senior mechanic says the noise in the steering system is normal. Frustrated.

Call Subaru national. They suggest I contact service manager. Call service manager, twice, call sales manager and salesman and no one returns my calls. That was three weeks ago.

Complete al least 5 Subaru surveys and rate the car and service as horrible. No one contacts me. I get another survey to complete.

Why spend resources on advertising, branding, and surveys when there is no follow up? I drove Volvos for 30 years, never had a problem like this. Is anyone out there from Subaru who would actually like to fix my Outback. So far you are all nothing but talk.

Bill Harrison

Summit, NJ 07901

908-578-5295

Sent from my iPad

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Trying another dealer. Subaru of Morristown NJ is indifferent and incompetent. ( except for Robert).

Comments

h.kitchener

You can take your car to another Subaru dealer and have that dealer's mechanics check it out. I assume it is still under warranty.

I had a really bad Buick dealer's service department in my town but got the thing fixed by taking it to another dealership in a nearby town.

Since it appears Subaru corporate also doesn't care, probably best to buy another brand next time. Why give Subaru your business?