My car would begin to leak oil. I recently brought my car back because it has been leaking oil they have it on record I was told that I needed to just pay $636 for a 60,000 mile check up on my vehicle or else Subaru would not honor it if I needed a new motor I feel like I was taken for a ride I have my own mechanic hang out there telling me that I have to spend that kind of money to get a new motor now my vehicle has almost 90,000 miles on it and you’re telling me right now that even if I do need a new motor there’s a wait at least until December because they’re booked for the month of November.

I find this very disheartening as much as I like my Subaru forester I will never buy another Subaru again because I feel as though I’ve been taken for a ride they knew that there was a problem with the car and never told me about it just so that they can make a sale. I would appreciate someone getting back to me in regards to this as soon as possible my name is Nick Marcantonio and I can be reached at 267-315-2096

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Subaru Of America Pros: Subaru used to build quality cars.

Subaru Of America Cons: Transmission should of been recalled.

Comments