3.4

Update by user Jun 20

Today I received a call from the CS Supervisor who “surprisingly “ said the identical thing the original CS rep said... down to the word, though she claimed there was “no script”.

I am so livid! Beyond the fact that they have my $112 for basically nothing, they are just fine with the fact that this could continue to happen to others, they are ok with leaving people in unsafe situations and can sleep knowing THEY said the right thing and asked the right scripted questions! They are telling me it is not the responsibility of the person changing the tire to put air in it or even check the air when the tire looks low/flat!

It’s ok to leave them there and tell them to drive home on an under inflated tire because “you said you had an adequate spare!” She said I should know how much air is in there at all times! And it’s only my responsibility that I was left with a tire that was low on air to drive home an hour away!

Original review posted by user Jun 19

After running over a screw in a rural area and unable to find any local assistance I called on Subaru Roadside Assistance for help. I was charged $112 to have someone from ACS Towing out of Waynesboro, VA come and put on my donut spare and race off to help someone that approached him while I was supposed to be being helped.

I asked him if he was going to make sure the spare was inflated and safe, he said “it looks finely and off he went, I had a gauge and checked myself and the spare (inflation was to be at 40lbs) was at 20 lbs! I had pulled into the gas station where the repair was made AT the air pump so I inflated the tire myself as I had at least an hour drive on the donut tire to get to a safe location!

Not only this but several calls to Subaru Customer Success (their name , not what I would call them) one to Rubin, one to Courtney both of whom were very “apologetic” and patronizing but neither of which could do anything to improve my experience or “customer delight”!

Subaru Roadside Assistance is only out for themselves and could care less about anything but that they got your money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Roadside Assistance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Subaru Of America Cons: Roadside assistance.

Comments

Do not buy Subaru Roadside Assistance! It is a ripoff!