Seminole, Florida
Featured Not resolved

Dear Subaru,

I have recently received my 2019 Forester and Love the car its my 3rd forester. I've had a 2015, 2017 and now a 2019. I am writing however because after only having the car a month my windshield was cracked by gravel flying off a truck. I had Safe Lite come in and they pulled the windshield thinking they had the correct one for my 2019 with Eyesight and all the sensors. Well the windshield they had was for a 2018 and mine was destroyed pulling it out; after some searching they discovered the 2019 model is different. I have contacted multiple Subaru dealers and window distributors and they all say I am at Subaru's manufacturing schedules mercy because there are none in the US. I now have a car in my garage with no windshield and am having to rent a car for how long I have no idea. They tell me it could be weeks or months before I get a new windshield. The last 8 numbers of my VIN are KH459881

I am begging you to please reach out and help me find a replacement.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide

Michael Black

Seminole, FL. 33776

727-510-9938

Product or Service Mentioned: 2019 Subaru Of America Forester Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Is SafeLite covering the cost of the rental?