I had a flat tire. I called the subaru roadside service.

they told me my service had expired and it would cost $60 + to have someone come out. I said ok. I gave them my credit card. I was sent a text saying someone would be there by 5:16 pm.

I called at 4:18 pm. No one showed up until 7:56 pm!! after 4 calls to find out what had happened, I was told "traffic should be there in 10 minutes, His car needed a jump should be there soon. To much construction, should be there in 30 minutes." Finally, I decided to change he tire myself.

Then the service called. He was on his way and would be there in 22 minutes. I told him I was going to change it myself. He said that I would still get charged for the service.

I decided to wait for him. He shows up to "Jump" my car. I told him it was a flat tire. He asked if I had a jack?

After I took the spare out of the car. He changed the tire. Leaving my to put the flat tire back into the car. He had no paperwork to give me.

I called the tow company to complain. they said the owner will call me back in 10 minutes. I never got a call back.

The tow company was called Compass service LL. I broke down in Brick NJ

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Roadside Assistance.

Comments