State: New Jersey City: Burlington Product: Subaru Of America Car Repair Clear all filters (1 of 39 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Subaru Of America in Burlington, New Jersey - IMpreza still making strange noises

A couple of months ago we took our 2009 Subaru Impreza in for a loud hum coming from the wheels. Instead of trying to find the problem they sold us 4 new tires and an alignment for $700.00+ dollars. When my wife went to drop the car off she asked them if they could give her a ride they simply said no so my wife had to stay there while the work was done. The next day we picked up the car the humming noise was still there and as loud as ever. So we took the car back for the second time. This time the service techs told us that it was the wheel bearing on front right passenger side was bad so there went another $400+ dollars. We picked up the car and guess what the noise was still there. I called to them complaining and they asked us to bring it in for the third time. This time they said that it was two more wheel bearings were badand there went another $550+ dollars. I thought the third time would be the charm and for the first day it was. A new noise suddenly appeared when were driving to the Poconos on a Friday it was a loud banging noise so here we go I called the Subaru Service Center again and brought the car in for the forth time. This time I went for a test drive with the service tech and we could not get the car to make the noise. He put the car on the lift and discovered that the front axle boot was torn and the wheel hub was bad. They showed me the damaged axle. the odd thing was is that the damage was to the same passenger front side which was the side that the tech already did work on. They also showed it to my wife my wife was not happy this time it was going to cost over $800.00 to fix. My wife was in tears by then and she asked them to take the car off the lift so we could leave. One strange thing was is that they washed the car for us before we left. The car has never been the same since then. If we can't count on Subaru trained service technicians who can we count on. We would like for something to be done.
Review
Service
Subaru Of America Car Repair
Reason of review
inability to resolve mechanical issue with my Impreza
Loss