307 Parker Ct SE, Leesburg, VA 20175

I wanted to let you know how we were treated today and one of our families reasons for buying a Subaru from Dulles Motor Cars was based on the value you provide by offering free oil changes and inspections for life. My wife brought it in today June 20, 20019 and was told by the services manager and Sales manager this is no longer honored and we needed a certificate to show we had this.

We were never provided one and I told the Service manager look into you data base and it shows we never paid for this in the past and said i see this.

I said you just can not take something away with out providing a solution and all we got was it was a owner's decision. I told them they lost a customer for life and I will never promote your dealership ever again and always tell people of how the honer and commitment to obligation and support will never be provided by Dulles Motor Cars.

Note: I posted this on your website and will be contacting the BBB and on any other media sites that provide feedback on Dulles Motors Cars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Subaru Of America Pros: Subaru vehicles.

Subaru Of America Cons: Dealer.

• No Honor Or Commitment To Customer