1.9

I bought my 2nd Subaru 2017 Outback in September after my 1st one was totaled during Hurricane Harvey. Starting in October, I have had numerous problems with the radio/navigation/clock.

It has been replaced once. Same merchandise and same problems. Service manager went so far as to say that maybe it was operator error. Nav has made the map quiver at times, freeze and once it was a globe in space as if I were viewing it from the space station.

I was not. The new service manager said that they didn't know if it could be fixed and that they were having these same problems with the 2017 and 2018 models. I am beyond frustrated with the service with this company and have no faith in the problems being resolved. I have documented these issues and have photos and videos.

Fix this or refund my money.

I have been sold a faulty product. My advice to car buyers would be to NOT buy Subaru.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Subaru Of America Outback Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Subaru Of America Pros: Salesman that helped me with the car.

Subaru Of America Cons: Not addressing the problem with radio and navigation, Service manager attitude, Being told that problem could not be fixed, Paying for something that they knew was defective.

• Customer Dissatisfaction