State: Pennsylvania Clear all filters (1 of 808 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show
Resolved

Resolved: Subaru Of America in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania - Defective Satellite radio - Defective front alignment

Update by user Dec 18, 2014

Had to take the car to the shop where I regularly buy tires for a correct alignment but Subaru cust service reimbursed me for it. They also said the way it drives has a lot to do with the tires it came with so when they wear out I will be replacing them with Continentals.

As far as the satellite radio issue, I guess we just have to live with it.

The reception sucks where we live and operate the vehicle but there's nothing they can or will do about it as I am told from corporate headquarters. My complaint is why offer a satellite radio as an option if it's not a quality receiver?

Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2014

So far i have had our brand new legacy back to the dealer twice for these problems. They tell me there's nothing wrong with the radio even though it fades out and loses signal constantly when our other brand name vehicles do not and the car "road walks" on any road surface all the time. The dealer seems to blow this off as "normal" and so Subaru of America takes their word for it. So far I am getting nowhere and getting pissed real fast. I feel like I may just have wasted 25 grand!! Next step is writing the corporation a certified letter then my attorney will get involved. What a joke!
Review