Savannah, Georgia

I have on multiple occasions had the same complaint to Chatham Parkway Subaru in Savannah, GA. When you take the car in for a simple oil change they do their "full inspection".

They then come and tell you that the car is ready, but oh by the way we found this or that issue that really need to be addressed soon. As I am sitting at the dealership waiting with my two toddlers they come and tell me that the car is ready but my rear breaks are in need of service very soon. Why do you continue to make customers return for service instead of contacting them while the car is already in back and being worked on, especially if the issue is a safety concerns such as brakes. They really need a better way of communicating concerns from the service dept to service advisers and the customer.

I guess they think we have nothing better to do than sit at there dealership, or maybe they think if they get you on the lot enough you may upgrade to a new car.

Well I am going to upgrade as soon as possible but it will NOT be to another Subaru. I love the car but after dealing with the issues of the service dept for 4.5 years I am done!

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Oil Change.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Subaru Of America Pros: Vehicle.

Subaru Of America Cons: Service department.

Comments