Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Black Edition Forester

Hello and good day!I have been trying to see a Black Edition Forester with a dark gray body or black.

What dealerships have are silver and white, and I end up being offered with either of these.

In the first place, they do advertise that they have the dark ones!Do you really produce these 2 dark colors for your Black Edition?

Show

Cruise control settings on my 2018 outback touring !

Why can’t I set cruise control at 1mph intervals?It only goes by 5mph intervals.

Real F***ing stupid. Would not have bought the vehicle if I were aware of this problem. It’s only a matter of time till I get a speeding ticket. Can’t set at 62mph or 72mph with out a lot of hassle.

Causing eyes off road.Great SAFETY engineering Subaru Ronald W Feher 916 Prescott Avenue Endicott NY 13760 Vin:4S4BSETC5J3251002

#1420011

If you push the button lighter is will go by 1mph intervals. Read your owners mamual next time.....

Email sent

I sent an email on 12/19 or 12/20 about issues I am having with my 2015 outback, regarding accident, I am trying to retrieve this but cant, how can I do this, also waiting for a call back from corporate placed today 12/28 Told by my dealer to call there.

Show

Dripping fluid front engin dept

My 2013 outback 2.5 seems to have drip of fluid near front radiator or compressor,more so, on passenger side.Is this moisture from a condensate tank release?

Radiator is full. Am in southern ca.

On a trip-does this warrant immediate attention?Had service in oct.

Extended warranty

In 2016 on you request I paid for 3 years extended warranty on my Subaru Forester 2015 , I need confirmation of payment and contract for my use.Vecicle id JF2SJGDCOFH433588.

I have confirmation from my bank that sent checks was cashed by you, on request I can send to you.

Please attend to my request as I may need this warranty papers in near future.Thank you.

Automatic Garage Door Opener

I cannot find instructions in the owner's manual to my 2016 Subaru Legacy on how to program the automatic garage door opener in the car to my Genie garage door opener.I called the dealer and they said there are no instructions because all openers are different.

What kind of answer is that?!

How can I use the automatic opener in the car?I have searched the manual page by page to no avail.

Remote start

Concerning the factory Subaru remote start.Why has Subaru not figured out that when you start your car the car is locked so there’s no reason for safety to have the car shut off when remote started upon opening the door.The correct way would be to have a 45 second delay where you press the break and press the start stop button during this process to keep the car running.

The math behind it equates to the car starting on about of 760 times a year where if I use my remote start every day that bumps that number to over 1000 times a year. Is there a way to program the remote start at the dealership when installed so that it doesn’t shut off when I open my door. I just bought a 2018 Subaru and to my disappointment am considering a aftermarket unit for this reason. Please consider this repair for the 2019’s.

I feel bad for the people that lived in the mist Midwest where their daily average temperatures are below zero and they have to start their car two times every day as will I after I get the factory remote start unit at the dealer.

Shame on Subaru for not thinking.I could have bought a Honda or Kia for 10k less that is more intelligent and has more options.

Show

Warranty on car bought on mainland and moved to hawaii

Aloha!I bought my 2013 crosstrek on the mainland, U.S.

and have since moved to Hawaii with it.

I am having some issues and they tell me my warranty isn't valid in Hawaii.How can I transfer the warranty?

Our 2009 suburu driver side seat

Hi.Love our suburu legacy.

Bought it new. For the past five years there is a gradual wearing away of upholstery I have tried sewing it shut but it keeps opening.

Can u tell me what we can do to get it fixed.I will send photo

Subaru Customer Service

Is it normal for a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid that is covered under warranty to be in for service for almost a month?The check engine lights came on and the have to do some work with the Hybrid system.

And no loaner vehicle for this period of time?

I am expected to make a monthly payment for a vehicle that is in the Subaru shop for a month?I expected so much more from my first Subaru experience.

Questions 13