Subaru Of America - Review about 2014 Subaru Impreza from Schenectady, New York
Worst customer service I have ever received from such a large company.I would recommend people steer clear of Subaru as they have many problems with their vehicles such as oil consumption problems along with ringland failure with their 2008-2014 Sti and wrx models yet have not done anything to take care of these matters.
Worst of all they don't follow laws and guide lines put in place for warranty matters. It's been two months with my 2014 Sti with 15,000 miles on it and had ringland failure and Subaru denied my warranty claim to fix it cause they suspect the vehicle has been messed with due to a heat shield missing( which I bought a spt heat shield for the car but never got a chance to put it on). The clips on my air filter box being different because when I changed the air filter I broke the clips and just went to a local auto part store for replacements. Then because I had a Subaru dealer install a cat back exhaust which has nothing to do with the motor it's self, yet they're still giving me a hard time.
Last but not least because my car battery died on me and the key count is low they're saying that a problem even tho the dealer tested my battery and it did come up weak. I just remember because my tires are alittle worn as well as my brakes and clutch that means I messed with the vehicle. I been asking for paperwork to prove what caused failure and what mods done to the vehicle to cause failure and haven't received anything. The dealer I'm working with says that they teared the motor apart and won't put it back together unless I fix it but the vehicle was running and driving I should at least have my vehicle returned to me in that way instead they gave me no warning of it not going to be able to be put back together.
I contacted Subaru of America and tried to see if they're willing to help and no luck I try talking to supervisors and they refuse to let me go hire up the corporate ladder. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY A SUBARU OR DEAL WITH A SUBARU DEALER BECAUSE OF THESE REASONS. I will be posting my story wherever the Subaru community is, and let them know how this company treats its customers after spending 40 plus thousands of dollars on a vehicle only a year old. So thank you Subaru for leaving me with a great paperweight that needs a 7000 dollar motor.
Once again be advised with the way Subaru deals with its customers!!! P.s they couldn't even offer me a rental what a shame.
Also i went to take a look at my vehicle yesterday and the dealer has damage my transmission and a lot of other parts on my vehicle while removing my motor.And it seems like they wet only my car outside and under the hood while other cars where dry
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2014 Subaru Impreza
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible buying experience at your local Lou Fusz Subaru St Louis Missouri! I ordered it WRX in February doing the time there's no problem at all but after my car..."
- "My 20 year old daughter was driving back to college in her 2009 forester yesterday. It started to shake and she luckily got safely to the side of the freeway..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "To whom it may concern-im a mother who brought her ten year old son to the smartstyle in Walmartsin GLENVILLE. The young lady(Megan) who did my sons haircut-has no manners&she..."
- "Wife got me the titanium ring with 3 diamonds and warranty. 1 month later the silver inset with the 3 diamonds fell out! Brought back to store @ Rotterdam, NY...."
- "I purchase an inflatable swimming pool with freebies and they deliver it too fast. The problem is the after sale service. I purchased it as COD payment for me to..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."