Subaru Of America - Review about 2014 Subaru Impreza from Schenectady, New York
Worst customer service I have ever received from such a large company.I would recommend people steer clear of Subaru as they have many problems with their vehicles such as oil consumption problems along with ringland failure with their 2008-2014 Sti and wrx models yet have not done anything to take care of these matters.
Worst of all they don't follow laws and guide lines put in place for warranty matters. It's been two months with my 2014 Sti with 15,000 miles on it and had ringland failure and Subaru denied my warranty claim to fix it cause they suspect the vehicle has been messed with due to a heat shield missing( which I bought a spt heat shield for the car but never got a chance to put it on). The clips on my air filter box being different because when I changed the air filter I broke the clips and just went to a local auto part store for replacements. Then because I had a Subaru dealer install a cat back exhaust which has nothing to do with the motor it's self, yet they're still giving me a hard time.
Last but not least because my car battery died on me and the key count is low they're saying that a problem even tho the dealer tested my battery and it did come up weak. I just remember because my tires are alittle worn as well as my brakes and clutch that means I messed with the vehicle. I been asking for paperwork to prove what caused failure and what mods done to the vehicle to cause failure and haven't received anything. The dealer I'm working with says that they teared the motor apart and won't put it back together unless I fix it but the vehicle was running and driving I should at least have my vehicle returned to me in that way instead they gave me no warning of it not going to be able to be put back together.
I contacted Subaru of America and tried to see if they're willing to help and no luck I try talking to supervisors and they refuse to let me go hire up the corporate ladder. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY A SUBARU OR DEAL WITH A SUBARU DEALER BECAUSE OF THESE REASONS. I will be posting my story wherever the Subaru community is, and let them know how this company treats its customers after spending 40 plus thousands of dollars on a vehicle only a year old. So thank you Subaru for leaving me with a great paperweight that needs a 7000 dollar motor.
Once again be advised with the way Subaru deals with its customers!!! P.s they couldn't even offer me a rental what a shame.
Also i went to take a look at my vehicle yesterday and the dealer has damage my transmission and a lot of other parts on my vehicle while removing my motor.And it seems like they wet only my car outside and under the hood while other cars where dry
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2014 Subaru Impreza
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Flowers delivered to a wake were half dead, looked just thrown together and did not look anything like the photo online. I paid $111.11 for this mess! No response from..."
- "Wife got me the titanium ring with 3 diamonds and warranty. 1 month later the silver inset with the 3 diamonds fell out! Brought back to store @ Rotterdam, NY...."
- "I purchase an inflatable swimming pool with freebies and they deliver it too fast. The problem is the after sale service. I purchased it as COD payment for me to..."