Subaru Of America - Review about 2015 Subaru Outback from Point Lookout, New York
When we inadvertently do not completely tighten the gas cap, check engine comes on along wit eye sight off and x mode and several other daunting lights.Am attaching a photo of this absurdity.
This is a 2015 SUBARU outback.My email is
Arthur Boodaghian photo attached
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Subaru Outback
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."