I made an apppointment on Monday for Thursday at 9:30AM to have an oil change for my 2016 Subaru Forester.I arrived at 9:20AM and was told I was not in the system but they would take me in.

It is not my job to make sure that the service person that took the call did not put me in the system. I have been here for almost 2 hours and my car is still not done.

People who came in after me are done.Never again will I bring my car for service at Romano Subaru in Syracuse, New York.

What a waste of my time!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Subaru Of America. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Subaru Of America to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and get involved with your dealerships there is no integrity. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Subaru Of America 2016 subaru of america forester car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments