4.7
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I am on my 3rd Subaru and I am a bit disappointed in what occurred with it. I have approximately 22K miles on the vehicle, I got it in October of 2017.

I only go to Subaru dealerships to get services done, whether oil changed, inspections, or general maintenance.

Yesterday my husband and I were driving on the freeway in Knoxville TN, took an exit and heard an awful sound coming from the back end of the car. Come to find out my rear brakes were completely worn and the rivets were scratching into the rotors on both wheels! The dealership where we got them replaced did a wonderful job, fast and courteous. They have not seen anything like this either.

Unfortunately it cost us close to $600.00 to repair.

In my previous two Subarus (one being a crosstrek), I turned them in after 45K to 50K miles and neither had to have any mechanical work, including the brake system. I take care of my vehicles, and I am not a fast or crazy driver.

I believe this occurrence is a defect.

I want to know if this is happening to any other vehicles? I think very highly of Subaru, and swear by them to all of my friends and acquaintances.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Subaru Of America Crosstrek Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments