Moapa Valley, Nevada
3.0

My 20 year old daughter was driving back to college in her 2009 forester yesterday.It started to shake and she luckily got safely to the side of the freeway before disaster happened.

The car ignited in flames. She was able to get her dogs and herself out the car (with the help of a kind stranger.) just before the car was completely engulfed in flames. She was in the desert nearly 7 hours from home. I no longer trust Subaru and will try to sell our 3 other subarus.

Two of them have already had the head gaskets replaced.

It's one thing to have the gasket fail but these cars are completely unsafe.Come to find out it is common for them to catch on fire if the head gasket fails.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of subaru of america car from Subaru Of America and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Subaru Of America to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Subaru Of America for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Subaru Of America?

Comments