Moapa Valley, Nevada
3.0

My 20 year old daughter was driving back to college in her 2009 forester yesterday.It started to shake and she luckily got safely to the side of the freeway before disaster happened.

The car ignited in flames. She was able to get her dogs and herself out the car (with the help of a kind stranger.) just before the car was completely engulfed in flames. She was in the desert nearly 7 hours from home. I no longer trust Subaru and will try to sell our 3 other subarus.

Two of them have already had the head gaskets replaced.

It's one thing to have the gasket fail but these cars are completely unsafe.Come to find out it is common for them to catch on fire if the head gasket fails.

Review about: Subaru Of America Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Subaru Of America?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

2016 Subaru Of America Wrx Car Review from Saint Louis, Missouri Subaru Of America "Horrible buying experience at your local Lou Fusz Subaru St Louis Missouri! I ordered it WRX in February doing the time there's no problem at all but after my car..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more