Houston, Texas

Update by user Jul 12

I have not repaired the windows yet. The $1000 is the price that the dealership is quoting me to repair the windows. Unfortunately, the independent mechanics cannot repair the windows since they cannot purchase the motor or find its equivalent on the market.

Original review posted by user Jul 12

I purchase a 2014 Subaru in 2015. I paid nearly 30,000$ for a cross Trek.

less than a year later, they were discontinued because it was a lie. The car claimed to be hybrid but was NOT. The gas consumption was the same for any other car its size and engine power. However, less than one year after the purchase the hybrid battery, a close to $1,000 item needed to be changed!

It was dead. Though it has no use, I don't believe that it is good to have things that don't work in your car. Luckily, after making a scene at the dealership, they accepted to change it for me! The second thing I noticed, my front windows stopped working nearly 3 years after purchasing the car.

I have had different cars in my life and I NEVER had a window that stops working even after having cars that were sometimes over 10 years old! My Benz is in my garage after 20 years , windows are working perfectly well. It cost a fortune, nearly $1000 to fix these windows and I don't think it is fair to be spending money on that sort of repair that are usually needed on extremely old cars. I would not recommend a Subaru.

It is not what it used to be., It has become a very cheap car that should be sold for a fraction of what they ask for.

AS to assistance, I have been for one year trying to speak to someone, I can never get past their cheap answering service. What a company!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2014 Subaru Of America Crosstrek Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments