Point Lookout, New York

When we inadvertently do not completely tighten the gas cap, check engine comes on along wit eye sight off and x mode and several other daunting lights.Am attaching a photo of this absurdity.

This is a 2015 SUBARU outback.My email is

Prospero1564@verizon.net

Arthur Boodaghian photo attached

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2015 subaru outback from Subaru Of America and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Subaru Of America to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Subaru Of America for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Subaru Of America?

Comments

Any newer car will give a check engine light from a loose gas cap! It is part of the OBDII protocol that checks the vapor recovery system.

The Eyesight can show a problem from a damaged (cleaning practice) camera or simply a fogged windshield.

Instead of complaining, why not just tighten the gas cap?