Seller: Drivetime Product: Subaru Of America Car Clear all filters (0 of 133 reviews match)
filters
Product:
Drivetime's reply to:

Drivetime - Subaru Of America Car Review from Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Hello Denise,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sincerely sorry that you are dissatisfied with DriveTime and your vehicle. I want to assure you that it is our goal to provide reliable and affordable transportation options for all customers. Due to the fact that we specialize in working with customers with less than perfect credit, the annual percentage rate (APR) may be higher than expected. We want all of our customers to understand and be comfortable with their loan, which is why we guide our customers through the contracting process. Should a customer have any question regarding their loan, our underwriters will address during this process. In order to be as transparent as possible with our loans, we provide a Federal Truth in Lending Disclosure prior to the customer signing. This disclosure details the vehicle amount, the amount financed, the APR, the payment amounts, and the amount expected to be paid throughout the life of the loan. We also advise our customers on their payment frequency, whether it be weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly. During the contracting, our underwriters verify the pay frequency of the customer and schedule the due dates according to the customer’s pay date schedule. This is because we want to help our customers build their credit and we want to set them up for success.

We also seek to ensure that all vehicles are reliable; all vehicles meet or exceed national highway safety standards prior to sale. At DriveTime Inspection Centers, ASE certified mechanics complete a multiple-point inspection. If any item is to be found failing during inspection, it is then replaced. While at the dealership, customers also have the opportunity to inspect the vehicle before contracting. A test-drive and a walk-around inspection are completed with a Sales Advisor to ensure the customer is comfortable with their chosen vehicle. We also provide a detailed vehicle history report compiled by Experian. This “Experian Auto-Check” details the reported history of the vehicle; Experian also provides Buyback Protection where they will cover and protect customers from state title brands. Furthermore, we understand that some repair concerns may arise post-sale, which is why a 30 day/1,500 mile limited warranty is provided with each vehicle, at no cost to the customer. Our finance customers are also given the option to purchase extended coverage.

I know it can be quite frustrating when some repairs are not covered under the warranty. My department, Customer Relations, is in place to review situations such as this. We review situations such as yours to ensure that all possible assistance options have been thoroughly reviewed. I see that you have been working with us, and I encourage you to continue to do so; we want to reach an amicable resolution. If there is anything else that we may assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Andrew – Customer Relations
Review
Product
Subaru Of America Car
Reason of review
Bad quality

RUN!!!!!!

Don't buy a car from here. You will pay 3xs what the car is worth.

There will be major repairs after day 31. I had my car for 7 months. It's in the shop now because it needed a new radiator, the deferential was leaking bad, the driver side window motor was corroded and the window would not go up. There was a front end bad axal.

The warranty company only covered about a third. The rest had to come out of my pocket. The car needed so much work that the mechanic had to keep it for 4 days. I asked Drivetime to provide me with a rental car and they would only give me s rental car if I paid for me out of pocket.

They are very nice when they are wheeling and dealing. After that they are mean, nasty and rude. I bought my lemon from the Langhone PA location. When j bought my car they provided me with a car fax report snd that report showed a oil change had been done but I keep getting dash board cautions to get an oil change.

The mechanic said my car had not had an oil change in a long long time. Also, there was a 30,000 mileage difference between the mileage on the car and the mileage on the title. The Drivetime salesman at the Langhorne PA location told me it was an error and they would fix it. Something is wrong with this business.

I'm filing a complaint with the BBB as well... RUN!!!!!!

Contact Subaru Of America Customer Service