Product: Subaru Of America Car Part Replacement Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Subaru Of America - Service manager is good Subaru it self sucks on this

Head light bulbs keep going out. Have replaced them every 3 months or more. Now thd clips are waering out. Subaru says they will replace bulbs over and over again but not thd housing whicb is the problem. Fix the result of the issue but not fhed cause. Go figure.
Review
Service
Subaru Of America Car Part Replacement
Reason of review
Bad quality

Subaru Of America in Hawthorne, California - 3 new short blocks- 3 new turbos and 6 front right axles

1.6
November 2015 had to buy new short block and turbo from Subaru Pacific paid cash and didn't get the correct receipt never thought if you spend close to 6 grand that I would have to worry about getting the correct receipt. June 2017 the "new short block" I bought in November 2015 is now junk have to buy another short block from Subaru. I pay for that and two days later I'm driving white smoke coming out of exhaust and filling cabin of the car. Subaru then tells me " the turbo is bad probably from when the other engine went bad". So it took two days with a brand new motor for the turbo to go bad from the old motor. That sounds worse than Subaru Pacific saying my car has never had service at their dealership, after having an engine,turbo,timing belt and several other parts installed there not to mention three oil changes there as well after they installed engine and turbo. Somehow my name nor car is in their system. Anyone else smelling something fishy here. I contact a Subaru of America customer service representative she just basically calls me a liar and there is no proof I bought engine and everything else from Subaru Pacific because they gave me the wrong receipt. Pay for another engine and turbo to be installed at a different Subaru dealership only for them to have my car for two months to swap motor. The turbo I had to buy a couple days later but not until I was engulfed in white smoke.
Review
Service
Subaru Of America Car Part Replacement
Pros
  • Awd
  • Liked car until expensive repairs
  • Turbo
Cons
  • Being told i was a liar
  • Paying a lot of money got incorrect receipt
Reason of review