My car was serviced at a Riverhead Bay motors in Riverhead, NY.1- My registration sticker was removed on accident because I was told they could've thought my car was a trade in.
2- the mechanic that worked on my car was negligent and broke pieces of my car.
3- my air conditioning dial will now not go all the way to cold.Worst costumer service they don't care about your car at all.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "made an online purchase, but received refurbished damaged goods, i tried getting it returned but the vanished!!!! i emailed and called gave them proof of pictures, they promised to set..."
- "My daughter and I wanted to visit New York for the first time and we booked an apartment via Airbnb. The pictures were great but the disappointment was big when..."
- "I saw there ad on facebook, and those Chinese pretending to sale LV are just thieves. They need to be arrested for fraud and hazardous chemical use. They show a..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."