My car was serviced at a Riverhead Bay motors in Riverhead, NY.1- My registration sticker was removed on accident because I was told they could've thought my car was a trade in.

2- the mechanic that worked on my car was negligent and broke pieces of my car.

3- my air conditioning dial will now not go all the way to cold.Worst costumer service they don't care about your car at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of subaru of america car repair. Subaru Of America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned subaru of america car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Subaru Of America.

Had an Experience with Subaru Of America?

Comments

Subaru Of America - Subaru denied warranty on two blown engines in less than 10k miles. Subaru Of America "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more 2013 Subaru Of America - Impreza Car Review Subaru Of America "I had 2013 where engine failure occurred because of oil consumption issue. Subaru of America were no help and denied any issues with this year. I did get rebuilt engine..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more