1.9

After 3 weeks.2700 dollars In parts and labor.

My problem was still not fixed. From day 1 I told the tech and service manager to please check my hill hold. And they assured me I didn't have one on my vehicle. Now after all this I argued with the tech and he kept saying I didn't and there's a button for it.(there isn't.

It's just a feature) and call the service manager to check it like they said they would on day 1. And guess what? I do have it just like I said I did have one and i want it gone.

Never going back to a dealership and this Subaru is being sold as soon as possible.Not knowledgeable at all there..

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Subaru Of America. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Subaru Of America to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Subaru Of America and subaru of america car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments