Product: Subaru Of America Manager Rating: 3 Stars Clear all filters (2 of 10 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Subaru Of America - Rude dealership

3.2
Visited Jim Armstrong Subaru in Hickory N.C.. Service manager rude because i made appt. for air bag recall over internet. Asked to talk to GM. and Mr. Armstrong showed up and virtually told me to just sit and wait would not even listen about service manager! Makes me wonder if air bag was in fact replaced.
Review
Service
Subaru Of America Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Subaru Of America in Raleigh, North Carolina - Subaru- Hendrix - Chapel Hill, NC

2.6
The used car dealer for Subaru - manager Mustafa Qomaq was quite polite when we were buying the car. When I tried to contact him regarding the GAP insurance (I was told was necessary to have in order to purchase the car, lies!!!!!!) and try and cancel the policy he was nowhere to be found. He said he would email me paperwork and I am still waiting. Horrible service, was really excited about my first Subaru but I doubt I will even step foot in a Subaru dealer again. I called this Mustafa guy and he answered as if he were at home "HELLO". Not professional at all. That is just one of the lies they told me.
Review
Service
Subaru Of America Manager
Cons
  • Some paperwork says they would pay for taxes -did not
  • Lied to me - told me that i had to purchase the gap
  • Sales manager attitude
Reason of review
poor customer service, pricing, etc
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Subaru Of America Customer Service