2.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I driven Subarus for years--on on my sixth. Since I'm getting older I opted to enroll in the Roadside Assistance Plus Program.

Never again! I've spent more than an hour today going through multiple menus only to be put on hold. So a tried the "contact us" feature on the website. I entered in all the data and hit send.

Didn't send. Tried two more times -- the "contact us" feature is inoperative.

What a waste of time and money. Zero stars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Roadside Assistance.

Preferred solution: Have a senior manager contact me to resolve the issue and provide compensation by extending coverage..

Subaru Of America Pros: Vehicles.

Subaru Of America Cons: Soa customer service.

Comments

I locked my keys in the car and was back on the road in fifteen minutes

h.kitchener

Just a thought, but what browser are you using? I have had GM give me problems while using Firefox but Internet Explorer worked just fine.

Some of these sites are not programmed to work with certain browsers, only Internet Explorer. Also, you would be better getting road service, etc. from AAA.

For a hundred dollars or so a year it still is a good service and you might want to get a quote on car and home insurance from them as they have senior discounts, educational degree discounts, military veteran and a bunch of them that reduces the cost. No, I don't work for AAA.