Swindon, England
1.9
Interest Rate

I've never had such an aweful experience as I have had with my 2013 SubaruLegacy.

First month had to replace the seat

Car Drives like a tank but since I've aways had HONDAs I wasn't sure if I was just spoiled by how great HONDAs drive

first 6 months the paint started CHIPPING

Thinking it was a BIG mistake to change up to a SUBARU

now in year 3 and only 57,000 miles the transmission had to be replace. Loaner car was great so I hoped that once the transmission was fixed mine would drive better. NOPE still drives like a tank and now after less than 2 weeks it makeing the same sound it made when we had to have transmission changed so I guess I'm going to have to take it back to the dealer to get transmission fixed again

After multiple calls to Subaru and waiting for 25-70 mins each time to talk to someone, they will give me a Whopping $500.00 credit if I want to buy a new car from them......amazing that they think that would help in the least. I've never had such bad luck with a car but I think everyone should be aware that they are not what the ads claim.. My car, that I paid $26,000, is now worth 13,300 on a trade in with Subaru and I haven't had it to Honda yet so I'm not sure what they will give me:(

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Subaru Of America. The most disappointing about 2013 subaru of america legacy car from Subaru Of America was lousy driving car and issues with quality of car and phone support is lousy , but reviewer liked auto all wheel drive. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Subaru Of America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Subaru Of America to other companies on our site.

Comments