State: Tennessee Product: Subaru Of America Oil Change Clear all filters (1 of 30 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Subaru Of America in Franklin, Tennessee - Subaru Impreza 2012

It appears that subaru customers should consider a class action against subaru. These oil loss issues are not normal. I have never owned a vehicle that consumed this much oil and if they say its normal then customers should have been informed. The mechanics are just repeating what they are told to say. This was my first and last subaru. Unfortunately it was the first time I chose to buy a new car. As I look around online it appears subaru has some real issues on this subject and they are blowing off their customers. Bottom line.. with all this unhappy customers they are not likely to buy again and we share with family and friends about our experience. I've talked two people out of buying subaru for this very issue. Funny thing is they don't have to take my word for it. Just search the web for yourself. Social media doesn't tolerate business incompetence. If you screw up admit it and then fix it.

I've had the same problem with mine. The finally replaced the lower engine block.

Now thinking great problem fixed oh so wrong now I have a leaky head gasket. Done with this car and the Subaru dealer where I have since moved due to college will not give me a car to drive since I'm not 25, this was never a problem before. I don't know what to do.

Awful first car experience! Demand an oil consumption test!!!!!!

did you get an low oil warning light or some sensor that you were low

View more comments (1)