Unfortunately I expected individuals to stand by their word and was sadly disappointed. The Subaru located on hall road in Macomb, Mi quoted me a trade in for my pontiac vibe 2006 of 3000 dollars.

I did not trade it in in December 2017 when I bought my brand new Subaru Outback because my son was supposed to start driving and wanted it. I returned in September 2018 to trade it in because my son hadn't started any classes and my situation had changed. I expected the quote to be close to the original trade in price they had quoted. It was 1750 dollars.

I was very upset and talked to to the management team who told my how used Angry cars depreciate every few months. I was told 1000 dollars below the first quoted price was not unheard of. The heater core originally not working had also been fixed and the mileage was still very low. My husband was thinking of purchasing the new Accent in a year but since this horrible experience we will be looking elsewhere for a new car.

According to the manager's logic my car will be worth nothing in 2 years.

I know pontiac vibes are great sellers and the blue book is 3500 to 5000 dollars. It is sad that they lost a loyal customer who really enjoys her Subaru!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18.

Comments