67925 E Palm Canyon Dr, Cathedral City, CA 92234, USA

Update to my five star review. I purchase a Subaru Forester from this dealer in October 2018 the original discussions went very well thus the 5 star review based on the 10 week delivery date promised we agreed to a January 22019 purchase payment date.

with an agreement to pay for it once it arrived January 2 2019 as I had to arrange some finances GAVe THEM A 500 dollar deposit and handshake agreed to price ..

So unfortunately when the car came in 3 weeks earlier the dealer tried to get me to pick it up sooner but due to health and financial l issues I wanted to keep to the original hand shake agreement date of Jan 2 that’s in three weeks so I was surprised they decided to cancel the deal and they tore up my check most unethical dealership I have ever come across stay away would say more but don’t need the stress. Filed a complaint with Subaru of America corporate and the BBB FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT.STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE CLOWNS THEY DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF INTEGRITY

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Manager.

Reason of review: Breach of contract contacting legal council I have a copy of my check.

Preferred solution: Fire the *** head manager .

Subaru Of America Cons: Breach of contract, Sales department.

Comments